If you have been thinking to yourself that no matter how hard I try I can’t seem to get rid of my warts, have you? You might have tried everything from over the counter treatments to prescription medications, hoping to rid yourself of your wart, only to find that none of these treatments work.
Warts are caused by a virus called the Human Papilloma Virus (also known as HPV). Warts HPV infection is not always as virulent as other forms of the virus, but once you have a bout with it you are stuck with it. The trigger for warts is a specific type of HPV known as the HPV Type 1. This virus needs to gainautually reach the female genitals for then to infect you.
There are several ways to get rid of warts. Some methods work better depending on the area you are trying to rid of warts. You should try out a few different methods to see which one works best for you.
Your Wart Can Be Removed by Washing
Many people use this method because it is quick and easy. However, you should be careful that you don’t use this method on a spot that is not intended for warts. It can cause a cervical infection if you have infected skin happen as well.
You should also understand that theCAUSES of WART (with witheld warts) is the viruses infection which is otherwise known asHuman Papilloma virus. It is TELLING matter ing virus rather than WART. The body has its own immune system that deals with viral infections. The immune system can get tired if continue to feed on virus rather than working with it helps it self esteem.
Wart removal is important – not only to women, but to men as well. It is a good idea to get it done by a professional who has experience removing warts.
There are several Warts removal methods that are available these days. You can easily find several of them in your local retail store or on the web. There are several creams that you can buy either from the comfort of your own home or by visiting a spa or a doctor’s office.
When you visit a doctor for a consultation about the method of which you want to use to remove your warts you will be asked about the details. In this consultation it will be determined which of the methods is the best for removing warts.
There are several warts removal methods available these days. You will be able to choose which method is best according to your goals. Some methods is more effective than others. It is not advisable to go with the most popular or the cheapest one. It is also not safe to use the method which your mother, sister or wife uses so be careful before choosing a new method.
Here are some of the common warts removal methods used today.
- The Use of Creams They are probably the easiest to use. You can use them at home they are very cost effective.
- The Application of Cold Water They are said to be the most effective way to get rid of warts.
- Disinfection They book at spa day spas they also ask you to read the instructions carefully before applying the wart
- Laser Treatment They use laser to remove the warts.
- Silicone implant They make an incision in the finger and then they place the implant which eventually turns into a small wall. You need to place a liquid barrier on the implant before inserting the wart.
- Dissolveances They are expensive they are liquid fungicides that can be bought in shops. They are easy to use they do not have any side effects they only bad smell like an apple pie.
- Surgery They are expensive and have risk of bad side effects. They can be remove with an expensive surgery
Before you decide which of these warts removal methods is best suited for you, it is good to go through all the options that they present.